Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wheels to the world


Wheels to the world
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

I finally got around to taking the training wheels off the boys bikes today and much to my surprise it took them all of 2 minutes to be riding circles in the school parking lot. Sam was all about giving it a try and got going right away while Dylan protested that he couldn't do it but picked of up as quickly as Sam after I forced him to try. I'm proud of them both.

I remember the freedom of having a bike when I was a kid. It opens up so much more of the world. I would ride hundreds of miles during the summer going to friends houses, movies, the beach and dairy queen. The boys world got a little bigger today and they got a little further out from under our wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...