Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Late Nights, No More

Nicole got back tonight to a couple of happy little boys but the last couple nights of me allowing them to lay in bed with me and watch TV till 10 or 11 are over. They really liked the whole gig and I enjoyed their company as I read my kindle but it's really not sustainable to allow two 60 pound kids sleep with us. Just not enough room in a king bed.

I had a happy hour with the old WSO crew from AARP tonight and had a great time talking about days gone by. A lot of the crew has moved on but their are still a few people calling AARP home. We had some good times there and I will probably see these folks for years to come I hope.

I've recently noticed my blogging has slowed down a bit over the past few months and I need to do something about that. I'm finding that I'm not stopping enough to notice something stupid and taking a quick picture with my phone as often as I used to. I hate to think I'm always busy trying to get somewhere to bother to look around but I'm afraid that's what's happening. I'm going to try to change that in the next few weeks so prepare for pure stupidity. Good times...

No comments: