Thursday, September 06, 2007

Labor Day Photos

I forgot to mention that I uploaded a whole bunch of Minnesota Labor Day photos to flickr. I got a few good ones but they show all the fun stuff we did. The board meeting is going well and my part is late tomorrow morning. I'll be talking about the official launch of Soloso right before lunch so hopefully people will be too hungry to ask too many probing questions. Not that I couldn't answer them, but it's almost my birthday and I deserve a break.

The Biltmore is a beautiful hotel but it's almost too hot to spend anytime outside looking at the mountains. I'd go to the pools but that seems inappropriate considering I'm here to work. Oh well, time for dinner.

Here's another link to the flickr collection http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157601863131784/

No comments: