Thursday, May 24, 2007

Belly Laughs

I was responsible for the boys dinner last night because Nicole was drinking with the girls. I didn't have a great day at work so I was a little glum as I made the boys a lovely dinner of hot dogs and salad. We were sitting at the table when I eyed a couple little lizard toys they had on the table and decided to create an animated puppet like conversation between the lizards. The boys liked that a lot, so I escalated the lizard conversation and the boys were getting out of control laughing which made me start laughing and eventually we were all just head on the table laughing our asses off. I had to stop when Dylan started choking on his food and almost puked, but it was pretty funny.

I thought about that a lot today and it cheered me up over another fairly stressful day. When I got home tonight, the boys asked if I could make dinner again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... that means you can do that again and Nicole and I make that a weekly thing!!!